June 04, 2009

Team Jacob

So I've already told you that I have a tendency to crush on characters in books, movies and tv-series. The first time I discovered that I actually crushed on a character on a page, in letters only, was when I was reading New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. Even though I've read the four books in the series and know how it all turns out, I'm still Team Jacob. My subjectiveness toward this issue only got stronger when they cast Robert Pattinson as Edward. Why? WHY? OH WHY? I think I have to be part of the, maybe, 1 % of the worlds female population who doesn't find him attractive at all. I didn't when we first saw him in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and I certainly didn't when I first saw Twilight. This subjectiveness also got one thousand times stronger when they cast Taylor Lautner as Jacob. Behold:
*fainting right about now*

Are there still any questions on why I'm Team Jacob? Ok, that's what I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment