March 30, 2010

Beautiful Jeremy


I watched The Hurt Locker this weekend, and first of all: wowsa! what an incredibly amazing movie! It's perfect for those of us who like action and a bit of war (and gorgeous boys in army fatigues, let's not forget about that) without it going all Platoon or Saving Private Ryan on us.
Second of all: Jeremy Renner. I've seen him in misc movies before, but I've never noticed his hotness before now. Maybe it's the uniform. You all know that I'm a sucker for uniforms. Anywho, during The Hurt Locker I discovered that this gorgeous boy has the forearms of a GOD!
This beautiful 39 year old can also be seen in S.W.A.T., 28 Weeks Later, The Assasination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford and The Unusuals. He's got 4 movies in the works at the moment, The Town (2010), The Raven (2011), Battleship (2012) and The Avengers (2012).



















No comments:

Post a Comment