June 17, 2010

Beautiful Aaron


Here's the post I've been promising you for the past month or so. I'm really sorry and it will also probably happen again. Heehee. Anywho; Aaron Johnson. I've seen him around on many blogs, but I've never really gotten to know what he's actually done. That was until I saw the hilariousity that is Kick-Ass. An amazing movie with an equally amazing actor. LOVE HIM!

This beautiful 20 year old can also be seen in Tom & Thomas, Nearly Famous, Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, Nowhere Boy and Chatroom. He's also working on Kick-Ass 2 which I'm already dying to see. Enjoy the hotness folks!
















3 comments:

  1. HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures 2 and 13 are making me sweat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jesus. I would do him if it were legal and he wasn't married.

    ReplyDelete