August 12, 2010

Help? Anyone? Nevermind.

Okay, so I suppose you've noticed that I've changed my blog up a tiny bit. About damn time you may ask? Well, yes. But I'm not too keen on big changes so I've kept it pretty similar to the old one. The one thing that I'm still clueless about is my header picture. Anyone know why it's all crooked and un-centered? I can't have it like that, it'll make me completely crazy in a matter of hours. (OCD much?) Anywho, anyone care to help me with that? If not, I think I'll have to pop my photoshop cherry and mash up some pictures so that it's long enough and not crooked and crazy anymore. lol.

You're welcome to droole over this while you ponder on how to best help me. Yes, you're very welcome.


...and there I found out how to make it pretty. Never mind my ramblings.

1 comment: