May 27, 2009

Amazing

I went to see Star Trek the other day, and I actually really liked it. I'm not a trekkie nor a huge fan of science fiction, but after all the great reviews this movie's gotten I just had to see it for myself.
I was really skeptic about Chris Pine and how he would perform. The only thing I've ever seen him in is Just My Luck which left me hugely underwhelmed. ''How is Chris Pine going to carry a whole movie'' I thought to myself several times. Well, I got a big surprise as I sat there in my seat. This boy can act! He managed to make Star Trek funny, exciting and packed with humorous remarks. I think that a star is born in him, to be very cliché. I would, without a doubt, want to see him in anything they throw at him.

As for the movie itself, it's great. The cast fits together perfectly and Zachary Quinto as Spock is his usual amazing self - as anyone who has seen Heroes would know.

Star Trek isn't just about Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto though. There are some other goodies in it too. Let me first present Anton Yelchin.




This 20 year old cutie portrayed the kidnapped Zack Mazursky in Alpha Dog and he plays Kyle Reese in the upcoming Terminator Salvation.

Secondly, let me introduce you to Chris Hemsworth.

Chris is a 26 year old boy most known for his portrayal of Kim Hyde in Home and Away. In Star Trek he plays Chris Pine's father and his performance of maybe five minutes in Star Trek has lead this hottie to stardom, or at least future stardom. He is going to be portraying Thor in the movie with the same name coming out in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment