August 12, 2009

Beautiful Christian


I can't believe that I haven't yet made a post about beautiful Christian Bale. I first fell in love with his talent when I saw Batman Begins, and it wasn't a long time after (well, maybe 20 minutes into the film when he's shirtless *smug grin*) I also fell in love with his looks.
This amazing 35 year old can be seen in loads of movies such as Empire of the Sun (when he was only 13 years old), Equilibrium, The Machinist, Batman Begins, The New World, The Prestige, 3:10 to Yuma, The Dark Knight, Terminator Salvation and Public Enemies. He is currently filming The Fighter with, among others, Mark Wahlberg, out in 2011.
Enjoy!














As a little bonus, here's a photo from Equilibrium, one of the coolest movies ever made. And, of course, with our hero Christian as the leading man.

No comments:

Post a Comment