December 11, 2009

Beautiful Jonathan


Apparently I had a very 60s weekend (or, should we say a very groovy weekend? *hee hee* I know, awful joke!), because in addition to watching The Boat That Rocked I also watched Taking Woodstock. Finally! It was as amazing as I'd imagined, and I even caught sight of a treat for you (besides the obvious: Emile Hirsch's peen).
Let me introduce you to the gorgeous Jonathan Groff. Apparently he's some kind of big shot in the Broadway world, but as I don't like theater plays (yeah, I know, the shame!) I've obviously missed something really good.
This beautiful 24 year old can also be seen in One Life to Live and Pretty/Handsome. He's got one movie in the works at the moment, Twelve Thirty out in 2010, in addition to being scheduled to appear in Glee (I'm definitely gleeful of that!) as Vocal Adrenaline's lead vocal and Rachel's possible love interest.









No comments:

Post a Comment