December 30, 2009

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to wish you all a happy new year, with a promise to bring you lots more beautiful boys next year.
So that you'll have some beautiful photos to look at until I return (relax, I'm only going away for a couple of days), I've posted photos of some of my favourite beautiful boys this year.

Shia LaBeouf, you and me forever!


Charlie Hunnam. Not only is he beautiful, he is one hell of an actor as well. Sons of Anarchy quicly became one of my favourite tv-shows of all time.


Joseph Gordon-Levitt. What else is there to say but ''Mysterious Skin, 500 Days of Summer, sigh, wow and awesome!''


Taylor Lautner. I don't think that I have to explain why. Just look at him:


Emile Hirsch. Always and forever will he be one of my favourite actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment