September 14, 2009

Beautiful Bobby and Chad


I watched the most excrutiatingly bad movie EVER this weekend, namely Legally Blondes. I guess that it's the sequel to the wonderful Legally Blonde starring the always amazing Reese Witherspoon, but it couldn't even come within 1000 miles of the original. Aaaand, also, maybe I'm getting a bit too old for these kinds of movies?
Luckily there was some man candy in it, just to distract me from the awfulness of the movie. First, let me present you to Bobby Campo. This beautiful boy can also be seen in Greek and The Final Destination out right about now.
Enjoy!






Secondly, we have Chad Broskey, a beautiful 22 year old who can be seen in a few tv-shows here and there, such as Wizards of Waverly Place and Scrubs.
Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment