September 08, 2009

Beautiful Luke



I may have a happy announcement to make - depending on everything of course. MTV has managed to win the bidding war on an american version of the amazing english series Skins. This, in itself, is really happy news, but I have my doubts none the less. For those of you who know Skins, it's pretty hard-core, with a lot of drugs, sex and all that. I'm really worried that MTV is going to ruin it by making it really sissy and Gossip Girly (which, by the way, is the worst comparison I've ever heard). So, I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst.
To celebrate this quasi-good news, here are some pictures of the beautiful Luke Pasqualino from the third season of Skins. This gorgeous 20 year old plays the role of Freddie on the show.
Enjoy!




















No comments:

Post a Comment