September 15, 2009

Beautiful Joseph


I watched Mysterious Skin yesterday, and...wow! It's...I'm...wow! I haven't got any words to describe how amazing this movie is, other than the much used ''wow''. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is mind-blowing as the tormented gay hustler and the plot is just awesome and awful rolled into one. Awful in a good way that is... *shudder*
Anyways, I think that I have a new obsession, namely Joseph Gordon Levitt. I'm definitely going to see ALL of his movies, especially the indie ones, hoping that they will be as perfect as this one.
This beautiful boy of 28 can be seen in a number of movies, among them Latter Days, Brick, Havoc, Stop-Loss, Killshot, (500) Days of Summer and G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. He has 3 movies in the works at the moment, Electra Luxx, Hesher and Inception all out in 2010.
I've found a lot of beautiful photos for you, so sit back and enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment