September 21, 2009

Beautiful Charlie


Apparently I had a very gay weekend, because in addition to watching Dante's Cove, I also watched every episode of Queer as Folk UK. This beautiful specimen of a boy pictured above and all around is Charlie Hunnam who portrays Nathan on the show, a 15 year old boy who falls in love with the much older Stuart.
This gorgeous 29 year old can also be seen in Nicholas Nickleby, Undeclared, Cold Mountain, Hooligans (aka Green Street Hooligans), Children of Men and he's currently on Sons of Anarchy, apparently a popular show. It seems really cool, so maybe I have to start watching this show as well?
Anyhow, I've found some great pictures for you. Enjoy!



















As a little bonus, here's a clip from Queer as Folk's Stuart and Nathan. Is it me or does Stuart look like an older version of Shia LaBeouf? He's hot either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment