September 08, 2009

Beautiful Nico

One of my guilty pleasures here in life is the tv-show Make It Or Break It. It's not very good, but I love watching gymnastics, so I deal with the bad acting and the lame plot. One of the reasons I actually thought it was any good in the beginning was beautiful Nico Tortorella. He plays the role of Razor, one of the main character's love interests. Therefore, I was heartbroken when he suddenly left with his band (after only 3 episodes...gasp!) and I hesitantly realized that I never was going to see him again. That's when I discovered that he is returning to TV in The Beautiful Life, a show I'm secretly hoping will be amazingly good - I'm just that shallow, yes. And, because I love America's Next Top Model and I think that the show (The Beautiful Life, not ANTM=) has major potential to be the next Gossip Girl.
I've scavenged the internet for some photos for you - a feat not that simple as it seems to be - so, enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment