November 27, 2009

Beautiful Matt


I've been in love with Matt Damon since I first saw him in Good Will Hunting - one of my favourite movies. So, it's only natural that I feature him on Belle's Beautiful Boys because he's not only extremely talented, he's incredibly gorgeous as well.
This beautiful 39 year old can, besides Good Will Hunting, be seen in Courage Under Fire, The Rainmaker, Saving Private Ryan, Rounders, Dogma, The Talented Mr. Ripley, Titan A.E. (also one of my faves), All The Pretty Horses, Oceans 11-13, The Bourne movies, The Departed, The Good Shepherd and The Informant. He's got 6 movies in the works at the moment, Invictus (2009), Margaret (2010), Green Zone (2010), The Adjustment Bureau (2010), Hereafter (2010) and Untitled Jason Bourne Project (2011, announced).


















No comments:

Post a Comment