November 09, 2009

List of the week


Today's list is something that's really close to my heart, shirtlessness. Get ready for Belle's Top Ten Beautiful Bodies.

10. Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt's body in the amazingness that is Fight Club is, to put it mildly, swoonworthy.


9. Sean Faris. For anyone of you who hasn't watched Never Back Down - do it! It's shirtless-galore, with the beautiful abs of Sean Faris in the starring role.


8. Alex Pettyfer. I can't recall having seen Alex Pettyfer's abs in a movie (allthough, I haven't yet seen Tormented - I've heard that there are a lot more than his abs on display in that one...), but I'm banking on them being in his new movie Beastly.


7. Jared Padalecki. When he emerged, only wearing this towel, in Supernatural, I nearly fainted.


6. Zac Efron. I don't think that 17 Again would have been half as popular as it actually was, hadn't it been for this scene - among others.


5. Channing Tatum. This beautiful boy's abs have been on display in almost every movie he's ever done (in A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints his wardrobe was pants and an un-buttoned jacket - throughout the whole thing!), and I'm certainly not complaining.


4. Mitch Hewer. I have nothing left to say but ''swoon'' or ''wow'' or ''gulp''. So, swoonwowgulp!


3. Taylor Lautner. I think I fainted a little bit when I first saw this photo. I can't wait for New Moon to come out - if not for the movie itself (not a big fan of the Twilight-craze), so for the awesomeness that is Taylor Lautner's abs.


2. Ryan Kwanten. Luckily for us, Ryan Kwanten's character on True Blood really likes to prance around with almost no clothes on. So, every week, we get a fresh dose of this:


1. Craig Horner. Yes, amazingly, there are a pair (or 8? *heehee*) of abs that can outmatch those of Ryan Kwanten. It's, of course, the gorgeous Craig Horner. His character on Legend of the Seeker also likes to prance around without a shirt, and I'm certainly not complaining. Tune in for a weekly fix of this:

No comments:

Post a Comment