November 25, 2009

This totally made my day!


What did you say? Scrubs isn't cancelled? How did I not know about this?

That was my reaction, about 10 minutes ago when I suddenly learned that the awesomeness that is Scrubs isn't cancelled after all. I'm a little all over the place right now, just because I'm so incredibly happy. And excited! Sadly, J.D. will be making his exit, but there're so many new faces this season. Hopefully they're able to maintain the spirit of the show, just like Friday Night Lights.
Anywho, what I'm getting at - this being a blog about beautiful boys after all - is gorgeous Dave Franco (apparently beautifulness runs in the family, because yes, that's James Franco's brother). I first saw him in Privileged (a show that I miss each and every day) where he was totally adorable and now he can continue to be adorable in the ninth season of Scrubs! This beautiful boy, of 24 years of age, can also be seen in Superbad, Do Not Disturb and Greek. He's got 4 movies in the works at the moment, Greenberg (2010), The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud (2010), Bad Meat (2009) and Walks (2010).











No comments:

Post a Comment