November 30, 2009

Beautiful Rodrigo


I finally got to watch Post Grad this weekend, and I have to say that I was a little disappointed. I thought that Zach Gilford and Alexis Bledel together could be magic, but it was just meh. But, naturally, my trained beautiful-boys-eye is always on the prowl and I discovered this gorgeous guy: Rodrigo Santoro, apparently one of the most famous actors in Brazil.
This beautiful 34 year old can, besides Post Grad, be seen in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, Love Actually, 300, Lost, Redbelt, Che Part 1 and 2 and I Love You Philip Morris. He's got 4 movies in the works at the moment, There Be Dragons (2010), Rio (2011), Os Penetras (2009) and Talking With Dog (2010).





















1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! I Have one on him on my blog .. dabbadanni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete