October 07, 2009

Beautiful Jonathan


I watched a movie yesterday where I just can't seem to make up my mind if I liked it or not. In some ways it was funny and American Pie-ish, but in other ways it was cheesy. But, I kinda like cheesy movies so I'm going to let this one slip for now. It doesn't hurt that there was some eyecandy in it either. The movie I watched was Bachelor Party Vegas, and the eyecandy is, of course, the gorgeous Jonathan Bennett.

This beautiful 28 year old is probably most known for his role as Aaron in Mean Girls, but he can also be seen in Love Wrecked, Cheaper By The Dozen 2, The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning, The Assistants and Van Wilder Freshman Year. He's got one movie in the works at the moment, Slightly Single in L.A. out this year.

















No comments:

Post a Comment