October 26, 2009

Beautiful Ryan



I watched The Proposal with my sister yesterday, and who would have thought that it was so incredibly funny? I actually cried from laughing so hard several times. Anyways, what I'm getting at is that when my sister and I sighed in unison over Ryan Reynolds' abs-tastyness, I realized that I haven't yet featured him here. So, naturally, here we go.
This beautiful 33 year old can, besides The Proposal, be seen in Two Guys, A Girl And A Pizza Place, Van Wilder, Buying the Cow, Blade: Trinity (love him in that one), Waiting..., Just Friends, Smokin' Aces, The Nines, Chaos Theory, Definitely, Maybe, Adventureland, X-Men Origins: Wolverine and The Paperman. He's got three movies in the works at the moment, Buried (2010), Green Lantern (2011) and Deadpool (2011).
I've found some great photos for you, so just sit back and enjoy!

























No comments:

Post a Comment