October 26, 2009

List of the week

This week's list is a little different than the others, because it's probably the one and only time I'll post any photos of girls on my blog. So, get ready for a world premiere here on Belle's Beautiful Boys, it's Belle's Top Ten Girl Crushes.

10. Michelle Trachtenberg. I love funny girls, and this one's probably one of the funniest. Anyone who disagrees with me on that one: go watch Eurotrip right away!



9. Alexis Bledel. Cuteness overload!



8. Christina Milian. What to say, other than: jealous!


7. Kristen Bell. Loved her on Veronica Mars, luuuurve her in her new movies where she's gotten the chance to really show that her comedic talent is amazing.


6. Rachel Weisz. My very first girl crush in the actress department. I remember her from The Mummy, thinking that she was incredibly beautiful.


5. Anna Faris. Love her movies, love everything about her. She just seems really sweet and adorable and all around really beautiful. I dare you to find someone who's watched The House Bunny that doesn't agree with me.


4. Mila Kunis. I didn't really notice her beauty until I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall for the first time. On That 70s Show she was just annoying and...plain looking. Wow, she really has grown up to be gorgeous!


3. Angelina Jolie. I don't think I need to explain why I find her beautiful - who doesn't? I've always said that if I were to go the other direction, concerning my sexuality, it would be with Angelina Jolie.


2. Eliza Dushku. I've been a little bit in love with Eliza since I first saw her in The New Guy I think. Luckily, I have now Dollhouse every week so I can crush a little bit more...as long as it lasts.


1. Selena Gomez. I'm crushing so hard on this beautiful girl that I've actually watched Princess Protection Program twice (and that was just two times too many), just to swoon over her hair. And her face. And her adorable laughter. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment