October 12, 2009

Beautiful Taylor


I have a thing for medical tv-shows. I can't explain why, they're just fun. So, naturally, I was thrilled to see that at least two of the new shows this season was medical shows, Trauma and Three Rivers (more on that in the next post).
Trauma is really great, because it's not the usual doctor-in-a-hospital show, it shows what happens before the patient gets to the hospital. The action. The drama. The medical stuff. It's just great.
What's also great about Trauma is gorgeous Taylor Kinney. This beautiful boy (anyone know his age?) can also be seen in Fashion House and an episode of Bones. He's got two movies in the works at the moment, Scorpio Men on Prozac (2009) and Diary of a Champion (2009).

Finding photos of this hotness wasn't as easy as it may seem, so enjoy the ones that I got my hands on.









No comments:

Post a Comment